2018 Daily Room Rates

 

Standard Room 

Efficiency Room

 

Weekday*

Weekend*

Weekday*

Weekend*

May 1 - May 24

$80.00

$90.00

$90.00

$100.00

Memorial Day Weekend
May 25, May 26 & May 27

 

$130.00

 

$140.00

May 28 - June 2

$85.00

$110.00

$95.00

$120.00

June 3- June 9

$95.00

$115.00

$105.00

$125.00

June 10 - June 16     

$105.00

$125.00

$115.00

$135.00

June 17 - June 23                          

$115.00

$140.00

$125.00

$150.00

June 24 - June 28

$135.00

 

$145.00

 

June 29- September 2

$140.00

$175.00 $150.00 $185.00
September 3 - September 8 $90.00 $120.00 $100.00 $130.00
September 9 - September 15 $85.00 $110.00 $95.00 $120.00

September 16 - September 29

$85.00

$100.00

$95.00

$110.00

September 30 - October 27 $75.00 $90.00 $85.00 $100.00
October 28 - December 1 $70.00 $80.00 $80.00 $90.00
Thanksgiving day. -
November 26
  $75.00   $85.00

*Weekday rates apply Monday - Thursday in July and August.
Sunday - Thursday during May, June, September, October and November.

Minimum stays required on weekends and holidays unless otherwise available.


Smoking Policy

All rooms are non-smokingThere is a $250.00 cleaning fee if anyone smokes in your room. 
 If you would like to sit outside your room to smoke, be sure to request a room with outside seating. 


General Policies

Rates are based on double occupancy. 

A $10 charge, per night, will be incurred for each person or persons above the double occupancy. 

There is no charge for children 12 years old or younger. 

Cribs/foldaway beds are $15.00 per night. 

Minimum stay required on holidays and weekends during June, July, August, September. Other weekend lengths of stay based on availability.

All Rooms are nonsmoking. There is a $250.00 fee for smoking in the rooms.
If you would like to sit outside your room to smoke, please request a room with outside seating.

A 10% discount is given on stays of 7 consecutive nights or more. Deposit is taken at time of reservation and balance due upon arrival.  A 1 night deposit is taken on stays from 1-3 nights and a 50% deposit is required for stays of 4 nights or longer. Booking 3 or more rooms require a 50% deposit and a 30 day cancellation notice. 10% of the deposit is taken on all cancellations and the remainder (90%) will be credited to your credit card.  If you do not cancel 10 days before the 1st day of your reservation, you will lose your entire deposit. If you need to shorten your stay, this also must be done at least 10 days prior to the first day of your reservation or you will be responsible for the original amount of the reservation. 

Must be 21 to rent a room. 

Rates do not include taxes or gratuity. 

Rates are subject to change without notice. 

*Weekday rates apply Monday-Thursday during July and August and Sunday-Thursday during off season.

2007-2018 The North Shore Inn All Rights Reserved-Design and Maintenance by SJM International